The payment is made online, immediately after the order.
When ordering a product, registering for an event or requesting membership you are guided step by step. First of all the invoicing data have to be filled in. Make sure that you enter a valid e-mail address here, since the invoice will be sent to this address (note that no invoice is sent by post. You can print out the invoice that you receive via e-mail for your bookkeeping). You can then enter you the delivery address, if this is different from the invoicing address. On the next page you see a summary of your order. Click all the data here before proceeding. Finally you are transferred to the payment page, where you can choose from the following payment methods:
- payment by Visa/Mastercard
You are connected to the payment page, where you can enter your card number, expiry date and card verification code.
- payment with Bancontact/Mister Cash
You are connected to the payment page, where you must enter your card number and expiry date before proceeding. What you need to know before you can make purchases with your Bancontact/Mister Cash card on the internet:
- Your bank must be a member of this service (at the moment the following banks are members: Axa, CBC, Dexia, Fintro, Fortis, ING, KBC and VDK Spaarbank)
- You must have the necessary details and/or card reader to make payments via internet banking
- You must know your card number and expiry date. You can request this info online via the bank website